09 April 2010

Tommy

Shit but it was good to wake up in a warm, dry bed instead of under a bridge or on a beach, freezing cold and worried about the cops coming along. This Aunty seems a nice sort and obviously cares about Jackson and she seemed ok with him introducing me as his boyfriend. I'm not too sure about meeting Jackson's Mum though, I'm a bit worried that she'll see me as the bad guy who stole her little boy away from her. Good to hear that she's dumped that loser of a husband though, he was most of what was fucking Jackson up.

Jackson's changed since we got here, it's like he wants to be in control and I'm not too happy about that. He wouldn't even be here if I hadn't got everything organised and looked after him every step of the way. When his Mum arrives I'm going to be the outsider, what's she going  to think of me? He totally took me by surprise during the night wanting to fuck me and all, he's never done anything like that before. I'm not saying I didn't enjoy it after I got over the pain bit but it was just so unlike him to want to be in control like that. If we end up getting a place together one of us is going to have to be in control to make sure things get done and I'm the one to do that, I organised everything at home right up to the end, the old man couldn't have survived without me.

It's nice here though, sitting out here in just a pair of boxers having a fag and looking at the sea, all shiny like in the pictures, nothing like the big waves we were getting knocked around by  when we slept on the beach. Oh well, I can smell breakfast and that's the best idea going just now, I'm bloody starving. Got to think about this whole new situation with Jackson though, we've got to sort it out and quick or everything could fall apart and I don't think he can handle that. Whatever hhinks he still needs Tommy to take care of things for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment