04 April 2010

Tommy

We've made it to his Auntie's house so Jackson introduces me but the first thing she says is that Jackson's Mum called and she's worried. It's like he hasn't heard her 'cos he just ploughs on
"Aunty, this isn't just my friend"
"Oh"
Not much of an answer but perhaps his parents have been so tied up with their own problems it never occurred to them to mention the boy that used to sleep over with Jackson all the time
"Well it's a pleasure to meet you Thomas"
"Tommy"
Let's get it straight right now, I'm Tommy and nothing else. The only person who called me Thomas won't be doing it any  more.
"You look worn out"
"It's keeping up with him"
I'm completely shagged and practically asleep on my feet, it's been the longest few days ever what with all the running, sleeping rough and worrying about what'll happen to Jackson if this goes wrong. Jackson asks if he can put me to bed which sounds like the best idea ever, a warm bed is just what I need so I strip down to my boxers, climb in and that's it, I'm out. Next thing I know I'm waking up with Jackson kissing me awake and he's brought whisky with him, so I light up a fag and have a drink. Then he tells me that his Mum's left his Dad and she's coming here.
"Shit, d'you think she'll go for this?"
I mean us, is she going to handle her one and only being gay and how's she going to deal with meeting the boy friend, the one he ran away with? He's like
"Tommy, I love you and if she can't doesn't then fuck it"
Only two hits on the whisky bottle which is Johnny Walker, good stuff, and I'm gone again. When I wake up I'm naked and Jackson's fucking me. He's never done that before, never even askedd me if could but I've got to admit it feels good and all I can think of is
"I love you, it hurts"
He comes inside me which feels good as well, we don't bother with rubbers and after he's just hugging me but with his cock still inside me. It's like he's trying to take control of things and I'm not sure I'm going to let that happen so I might have to think up a way of keeping him in his place. I've got a couple of ideas about that and he might even enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment