03 April 2010

Tommy - day three

Jackson woke me at first light which got me pissed, I don't do mornings too well. I tried to roll over to get back to sleep but he kept on at me saying we can't stay here or the coppers will find us. I s'pose he's right but it's just too fucking early yet. Next thing I know he's sucking me and then he's managed to work it so that I'm inside him so I start giving him what he wants. He's so into it that he doesn't even seem to care when he drops a lump of fag ash in his dick, that's got to sting for fuck's sake but he says it feels good which is seriously fucked up but what the hell. I flip him over on his back and drive in hard. I'm hurting him, I know I am but the more it hurts the more he seems to want it and staring into his face I ask the question

"Do you love me?"
"Yeah"
He gives a little sqeal of pain and I push his legs back to drive in deeper and harder which is really hurting him. He tells me not to pull out, he wants me to come in side him, but I'm already doing it.
"You can go again"
Yes I can and just before I get there he's going off all over himself and that puts me over the edge again and right as I'm letting go the words just come out
"I think I love you"
There, I've said it even though I didn't mean to, wasn't sure that it was true but now it has to be true, I can't hurt him by taking the words back.

We run into the sea to clean up and now it's time to see if we can find his Aunt and get something sorted out. I hope to fuck she doesn't split on us, this is Jackson's dream and I don't think he'll cope it if all goes wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment