01 April 2010

jackson - 1 day before

I hate this shite. I mean ffs it's all bullshit. If I couldn't pass the test why bother, so I just blew it.
And fuck I still got an 'E'.
Even when I try to fail I don't, but it's still bad enough maybe they'll yell at me.
Tommy actually brought up the big one and even bought me lunch at Taco Bell so I guess it's serious. He's just so cute and it really just...I love him and I never want to see this black eye again. And I can't explain this to mum and dad cos they have their own shit.
Mum, I'm sixteen, you gotta ffs know my birthday was a week ago though you both missed it and instead I just pulled my fav pillow over my face so I couldn't hear it.
This is so fucked up I don't even know what to say, I mean what was this girl coming over. Tommy sleeps over five nights out of seven what do you think that means?
He makes me breakfast before you even get up, he makes sure to find something to make us a bag lunch even tho most days he takes me to KFC or Taco Bell or someplace. And it's just those times I feel like someone gives a fuck.
He's gonna get us free, he told me, for once and all, and I asked that exchange student Jamey who I knda trust what to do cos to be honest I don't. He just said go for it.
Fuck it's half four and they're yelling again, I mean shit it was stupid careless what me and Tommy got caught at but it just happened.
I'm so pissed I mean three hours sleep a night for months now and FUCK
Dad just called me a bent bastard and fuck I want him to go, just go, I dunno what happened next just it's now.
'We can, we should be together, someplace away from all this,' Tommy said, so ffs I just gotta go a bit mad for a few minutes now cos I said ya and he's gonna be at the door in ten.
Check my shit, I been saving allowance money even tho he said no need I got like sixty quid in the jar I got hidden plus and twenty I lifted from my old man when he wasn't looking, just go do it.
They're fighting about me, like always, it's always about me and never they stop to wonder why they could do a full-out fight over the colour of the napkin on the table. I just need to go a bit mad.
I punch hard like I saw in Warcraft, right at the lower back like level 80 rogue and fuck that actually does work, old man is down and now I'm going crazy like I don't even know what I'm doing or saying or fuck what I'm doing I mean I'm beating the shit out of the old man and he's just as shocked as me about this development cos he isn't fighting back. And I guess that's not fair cos he's never hit me but I'm kicking the fuck out of his nuts I just hate him so much.
Tommy is here. It's peace and freedom at last.

And Tommy has cigs so I'm smoking and there's blood on both of us ffs. Idk now what is gonna happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment